The department runs workshops in diagnostic gastrointestinal pathology for small groups of pathologists around a multi-headed microscope and, with the introduction of surgical pathology teaching for surgeons, it is intended that similar functions will expand.
Gastrointestinal Histopathology Workshop
Friday 21st February 2014
Venue: Clore Lecture Theatre, St Mark’s Hospital, Level 6
Course Convenor: Dr Morgan Moorghen
• Trainee histopathologists approaching the final FRCPath examinations
• Consultant Histopathologists developing an interest in gastrointestinal Histopathology
• Slides are scanned and made available to all candidates online
• Case discussions during the workshop
• A CD incorporating the relevant literature and points made during the discussion will be provided to each participant
• how to approach and report common and difficult cases in gastrointestinal histopathology
• how to report GI cases in the FRCPath examinations
£95.00 including lunch and refreshments
For further information contact the Academic Institute.