Gastrointestinal Histopathology Workshop
Venue: Clore Lecture Theatre, St Mark’s Hospital, Level 6
Course Convenors: Dr Morgan Moorghen
• Trainee histopathologists approaching the final FRCPath examinations
• Consultant Histopathologists developing an interest in gastrointestinal Histopathology
• Slides sent to participants before the workshop
• Case discussions during the workshop
• A CD incorporating the relevant literature and points made during the discussion will be provided to each participant
• how to approach and report common and difficult cases in gastrointestinal histopathology
• how to report GI cases in the FRCPath examinations
Optional extra for candidates preparing for the forthcoming FRCPath examinations.
For an additional fee of £60 each participant will receive a set of six mock- examination GI cases after the workshop. Prompt constructive feedback will be provided by email once answers are submitted.
£ 95.00 (+ optional £60) including lunch and refreshments
For further information contact the Academic Institute.Back to events